First day of school turned out pretty boring~
No lessons that were really interesting. Haha!
Ohya, Wilson Chng came back to school already:D
Its been a year since I last saw him. Haha!
Did composition (!?) during EL. No inspiration to write, lol!
Chinese after that. New Chinese teacher's Mr Sim SM~
Hopefully results will improve! He didn't come today, so Mr Lau took over:)
He came in then Davis and co started clapping for him.
Cause he received award (or smth) for 10years of service:D
After Chinese had A Maths. Got back MYE papers~
Recess, then had E Maths. Went through previous class test paper and did corrections.
SS next. Those that didn't submit online test kind of got scolded. Lol.
Went through ageing population notes, then lesson ended.
Ms Zhang wasn't in, another teacher relieved:)
He brought us to the computer la to complete the assigned work.
Didn't do work, chatted w Adeline online instead. Haha!
Blog hopped etc etc. After school, trained down to Yishun with Julia!
Bernice and Anna joined us after awhile. Happen to meet them there, lols.
Lunched at KFC, walked around NP (w/o Bernice and Anna), then bused home:)
I realised Julia does not only eat very slowly, she also walks very very slowly!
HAHAHA :D
I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work, for bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer, and jumped up off my knees.
My Christian duty was now done, my soul could rest at ease.
All day long I had no time, to spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Christ to friends, they'd laugh at me I'd fear.
No time, no time, too much to do.
That was my constant cry, no time to give to souls in need.
But at last the time, the time to die.
I went before the Lord, I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book; It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
'Your name I cannot find. I once was going to write it down,
but never found the time'
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment