Still got like tons of work to revise, especially my Humans.
I think I'll go crazy memorizing all those info. Roar.
Stayed back in school to study, started from Tuesday.
Well, not very productive? But at least I can get help from people. Ha.
Hopefully everything will go on smoothly and I'll be able to complete my revisions.
I can't wait for prelim2 to be over, then I'll be free.
At that time, it'll be E Math and E Math everyday -______-
(Random)
Walked pass Mr Yeo on Tuesday afternoon, he was talking to another student.
After he was done, like 5 seconds later, I heard 'Ah Ling!' from behind.
Had a short chat with him. He asked me about my exam preparations and stuff, ha.
He told me something that he said he told all his students:
'Exams are like tsunami's. We'll either drown or survive it.'
Maybe what he said made sense, I'm not fully equipped to survive.
I only know how to swim, and it'll not guarantee survival.
Actually, I was (and still) kind of disturbed by what he said. Roar.
At least I was woken. God-sent people:)
Thank You..
For Your love that knows no limits.
For Your blood that was shed for.
For giving me life more abundantly.
For Your everlasting grace and mercy.
For being GOD.
All the best for prelims (and CT2) people:)

No comments:
Post a Comment