Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School had been pretty good? Ha! A few more papers taken back today.
English wasn't really well done, i think.
  • P1 Report: 19/30
  • P1 Composition: 16/30
  • P2: 47/80
  • Overall: 60.3/100
Got Physics today too.
  • MCQ: 16/20
  • Overall: 76/100

Still, I ought to thank God for bringing me through the entire examination period.

18 August
Went Vivo City with Shi Hweeee, 235, WH, JY and Glenden.
Got Pork's present. Went inside Pet Safari and saw Utt there!
I think all five of them are animal lovers, since I'm the only one that dislikes the 'cute' Hamster.
I'm afraid of animals, even fish! I'm weird, but never mind. Ha-ha.
Headed down to RC with Shi Hweeee and 235 only. Rest of them went home?
Bought the necessary things, then headed home :)

19 August
Played volleyball during PE today with Shi Hweeee, Yu Wen, Shernet, Cecilia and Jo'zzy :)
Mdm lee walked pass A Math class and caught people sleeping, like almost half the class.
Lol! Got nagged for awhile, and those sleeping had to stand at the back of the classroom.
Had E Math test during last period. Only 10 MCQ questions though.
Homeroom to check Physics scores after dismissal and had lunch at Market after that.
Went to get volleyball from general office, but they didn't have.
Mr Yeo bluff us lah, lol! Waited for him till 6 ah? But couldn't borrow anymore.
In the canteen talking to Shi Hwee from 5-6! Great time laughing and doing stupid things. Ha!
So, we only asked him to put some volleyballs in the office so we can borrow next time.
Headed home after that :)

No comments: