Met Bra and Darryl@AMK MRT 2.30pm. Bra was late as usual! Ha.
After he arrived, trained down to Bugis. It's been 947262345 years since I've been there!
After I bought my things (long pants and necklace), we decided to head down to Dhoby Ghaut.
Went to check (GV) movie timings and bought tickets for:

My very first NC16 movie! Ha-ha.
I was pretty freaked out during some parts of the movie.
There were funny parts though. Also some really disturbing scenes!
Other than the super vulgar language, I think the movie was nice. Ha!
After the movie, walked around DG aimlessly to kill time and to digest.
Met a lady in Best while I was looking at cameras.
I think she wanted embarrass me purposely, just because I accidentally dropped the camera.
Super irritated! But just smiled and walk away. Roars.
Had dinner at the food court, only Bra and Darryl ate. Not hungry.
Trained home after that, and Dad picked me up at YCK.
28 Nov, Friday:
Left for school at around 1pm, though was supposed to reach at 1pm.
Assembled in the hall, probably for attendance taking?
Shortly, headed down and boarded the bus to University Cultural Centre Hall, NUS.
Waited for around 1hour until we could finally be seated in the hall.
Principal sponsored us to watch:
Overall, I think it was nice! Kind of enjoyed the whole thing :)
After it ended, boarded any bus back to school.
Hang around in school for awhile, and then headed over to AMK Hub for dinner.
Shi Hwee, Julia, Sirbest, Kenneth and Nicholas went.
Planned to have Subway, but was packed so settled for food court.
Entire night was super crap, especially when they started playing some 'Cooking Mama' game on Julia's Nintendo DS!
Left for home at around 9, and Dad picked me up at YCK MRT.

No comments:
Post a Comment