Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Day 1-3 in Taiwan

Pictures are taking awfully long to upload.
Will do it after I'm back in SG.

Day 1, 1st Dec:
  • Arrived at Taipei at around 5.30 +/-.
  • Sis and Dad saw Jack Neo at the Airport customs.
  • I think I was blind, so I didn't see him.
  • Driver 3rd Aunt got picked us up.
  • Settle down in her newer apartment, or rather, her art gallery.
  • Dinner was night market snacks. XXL Chicken, Mee Sua etc.

Day 2, 2nd Dec:
  • Took local public bus, 74, over to Sogo.
  • The (Eslite)bookshop was the best part. I love Taiwan's bookstores!
  • Took their MRT over to Tai Pei City Hall (台北市政府).
  • Met up with 3rd Aunt and family to have dinner- Steamboat.
  • Walked to another Eslite bookstore nearby.
  • Took public bus, 284, back home.

Day 3, 3rd Dec:
Happy birthday Pastor!
Happy birthday Jacqueline Tay!
  • Took High Speed Rail (高铁)- Taipei -> Kao Hsiung.
  • (Another) Aunt picked us up and drove us over to her place.
  • Went to a nearby Market and settled dinner there too.
  • Parents ansd YR went out to meet a colleague at night.
Taiwan's awesome!

No comments: