Monday, April 06, 2009

Out

2 Blessing class blog's alive once again, yay.
All thanks to our dear WilsonTheGoodBoy (Chng)!
People, do update once in a while! Ha.

School today! Enjoyed myself, as usual. Had x2 E Math today! The supposingly self-study period turned into a picnic period! Hahaha. But well, we always have fun together :) Today's SS lesson and remedial were really fun! We had spelling, just like primary school kids! Mdm Loo tested us S4 Chapter 1 and 2, scored 15/18 and 16/16 respectively. Hopefully I get my pizza :D Lunched at market with Siow, Man, Shihui, Julia, Sirbest, Ken and Spanks. Handsome was at market too :D (Spanks, he *Zapzap*! Hahaha) Headed back to school's library after that. Did A Math and managed to complete Ex19.4! Accomplishment :)

Have to get my Vocab W3 done by tonight and I'm having CL test tomorrow!

I have to. Sorry.

No comments: