Wednesday, March 18, 2009

H-e-h-e

(Yesterday...)
Tuition in the afternoon from 2.30-4.30 (dragged till 5 though) together with Julia and Bernice at my place! Fruitful, I guess, because I managed to understand whatever EC had taught :D

Changed and all, then headed to YCK to meet Joel at 6pm. Trained down to City Hall, Marina Square. Had dinner at Carls. Jr! The burger was herrr-youuu-ggge! Ha. After dinner, we began walking. Marina Sq -> Raffles City -> Padang -> Art House -> Singapore River -> Clarke Quay -> Raffles Place MRT. Stopped at Clarke Quay for quite some time, looking at the bungy thingy! I wanna try it someday this year before I leave! (As if I'm never coming back, lol.) :D Saw two really weird guys there too, one old man and one young boy! Hahaha! The walk from Clarke Quay -> RP MRT was kinda weird for me, I'm just not used to it. Lol! Played his itouch's games on the train ride home! Funny :) Reached home at about 11.30!

Photos:

Clarke Quay!

(Stupid faces....)

-------


(Today...)

Cycling with Bra and Darryl@ECP! Met 小Alicia there too :D Headed to meet Ivan&co. at Marina Sq after we're done. They played pool and billard while I stone (...). Went seperate ways for dinner, we had Carls Jr. (....again) :/ Got Subway cookies and then headed home! Reached home at about 9pm.

No comments: