Study-mate!Happy birthday Cynthia, Yan Mei and Ryan!!
School has been really tiring, mainly because I'm still not used to it yet. Other than that, its real fun! Great to be back in school with lovely people :D Everything seems to have changed, ever since my trip to Aust's confirmed. I seem to start appreciating everything, and everyone. Its not a bad thing, I hope! Haha.
Today started rather bad, but the rest of the day was awesome! Though tired, I thank God for providing! :) :) I wanna thank Dorothy for being such a great friend all the while, Man for being nicer and nicer each day, Sirbest for always laughing at my crap, Kenneth for always looking so funny, Shi Hui for laughing so easily, Stella for loving me after knowing that I was "heartbroken", Davis for being so caring and for today's Fan Choy, Siow for saying super lame things, Cynthia for growing old today and lastly, thank God for making today possible!
EL Prelim 1 Oral tomorrow!! And i've yet to read through Kumari's notes :/

No comments:
Post a Comment