Thursday, September 11, 2008

A2!!!!!

As usual, school today.
WS in the morning, went home room for interaction time with FT.
Mrs H.Tan talked to the 8 of us about our EOYs, which starts on the 26th!
Have to take all subjs, except E Math. Papers should be a modified 3E paper, i think.
And we've got 3 weeks of extended lesson after the exams!
She said we might be slotted into current 3E classes. Tsk, I don't want!
I'll rather have a class of 8! :]

Headed to AVA/Seminar Room, which is now our classroom, for Geog lesson.
Continued with the Geog paper we were doing the previous lesson.
Realised I have never ever touched chapter10, though it has been already tested.
Guess that explains my Geog results, ha-ha!
Chem after that. Ms Lim came late, so only 10mins left for that period!
Only went through the homework and then went for recess :]
Chem again after recess, for 2 more periods. Revision on Acid, Bases and Salts!
Lesson was super funny today, thanks to those nonsensical guys at the back. Ha ha!
E Math after that, got back Prelim2 P2: 79/100! P1+P2 Overall: 70.5/100!
Managed to get an A2, luckily. I've never ever gotten such scores, HA HA!
Thank God, for Your grace :]

Lunch after that. Went bubble tea today, instead of market.
Got drinks and food, then headed back to school. Ate in canteen and then went for Geog.
Did CCK Sec's paper as mock paper, open book though. Hopefully can at least get a pass!

Went home room to do my Phy paper after that.
JH and Nic were joking around so much that I couldn't study! Ha!
Laughed till my stomach ached man. Left at 5+ with Shi Hui, Sheryl and Pork.

No comments: