Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy birthday Bing Hao!
Happy birthday Jacqueline Tan!
:) :) :)

Math P2 today, i think it was kind of hard. Never mind.

After paper, had a 30mins break. Went back for lessons after that.
Supposed to be A Maths class, but don't know why Miss Chee was teaching POA.
A Maths people were all doing nothing -.-
Geography for 2 periods. Miss Zhang told us about EOY for the 8 of us, ugh.
A Maths remedial after school for those who took the Math prelim.
Did some school's test paper. Supposed to be a test, but ended up discussing about it.
Home for billard, vball and bball! Shi Hui, Sheryl, Dorothy, Clarice, Pork and 235 came.
Billard from 4-6, then Sheryl and Clarice left first. Rest of us play bball from 6-7.
I've got no talent for bball, HA! Had fun :]
Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment i'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

No comments: