Truncated time table ended last Friday.
No more lunch at 1245 and mock tests after school. Ha!
Church was really great this week!
I loved the sermon tonzxzxz! I love Banana so much! HA HA
People were great company too :D Ade came back for service this week! ♥
Bing Hao went to serve NS already! He went in yesterday, hoho.
School this week's a total waste of time.
Except when studying after school and attending the 'night academy' HA HA!
So fun, I like studying in school cause I can concentrate so much better. Lol!
Spent an interesting afternoon at homeroom yesterday.
Mr Ng's the coldest teacher ever! Entire afternoon full of cold jokes by him.
Laughed, 'mocked', did Physics etc etc. :D
I can't believe grad services' tomorrow!
4 years just flew by like this :O
I hope tomorrow's going to be a memorable one, ha-ha!
(3E) EOY on Friday! Roar :(
Exams after grad (for the 8 of us) !! Mean.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment