Saturday: Church was awesome! And I think I almost cried my eyes out. Hahaha. Many thanks to Cha, and many many thanks to God. :) Cell group@Buddy Hoagies, took away food from BW hawker back to church. Dinner together with the whole cell!
Geography timed practice yesterday was..quite bad. Studied R&C but did Vegetation cause of map reading! Super relaxed after the test! Was really stressed out before that. Lol!
Restaurant City isn't as fun anymore because I already reached the highest level (after MS hacked for me)! Lol!!
A Math timed practice today! Died halfway..but TLS woke me up from my deeeeep sleep. Kinematics and Differentiation killed me!
Tuition today, and as usual, killed tons of brain cells! Make me don't have the mood to study anymore (tonight). But it was good, again, as usual. Ha!
Probably meeting THH after Science remedial for extra lesson, and hopefully will be able to head out to get presents!
One last thing, I lost my right-eyes' contact lens! Second time I lost my contacts alr! And that's the reason why I'm spectacled as of this week :(

No comments:
Post a Comment