Wednesday, May 06, 2009

School

I feel like dying already....
Teachers are so mean. They didn't assign homework during the past two days, but they gave all at one shot today! Plus all the timed practice 2-3/5 days per week can kill. Still not used to the workload, and I think my computer's a huge problem too! Need discipline, tons of it! :/

Today I.....
- woke up late, but ready amazingly quickly.
- had Chemistry remedial and our class did 'O' 2001 practical.
- decided not to find THH cause didn't had to mood.
- finished half a bread (the long hotdog bread kind) in 46s just to get Man to eat Subway!
- spent almost my entire evening with Man, Dorothy and Shihui AT MWL♥!
- had headache trying to figure out how to make *'s present! I think all of us were feeling that way too!

No comments: