Friday, May 01, 2009

Don't pass me by, Jesus

1. Daily supply of Pocky from Davis! He just wants me to get even fatter, right? Thanks anyway!

2. MTL Prelim 1! Was quite terrible, especially paper2 :(


3. Gelare@City Link after MTL Prelim with Shihui, Dorothy, Bernice and Julia!

Bernice's
Julia's
Mine!

4. Pizza Hut@Marina Sq. After Gelare, redeemed free pizza and had chicken drumlets each!

5. EL timed practice yesterday! Only had to do summary question, but it was tough!

6. Finally got back Oral results yesterday!!! 28/40, improvement from last year, I think. Need to read LOUDER and improve conversation.


7. Saw the Zoo trip photos and reallyyyyy wished I went! Oh well... :)


8. Wooden thingy from Made With Love :)


9. Happy birthday Adeline Choo!!!! I miss you tons babe!


10. Happy Labour Day!

11. Studied with Dorothy and Clement at my place today from about 1.30-6.30. Read 8 chapters (!!) in total, but no memorizing involved. Productive? I don't know.

12. Its May.... and it sure does bring back a lot of memories. Sweet, yet painful.

13. I received a phone call. It's almost like history repeating itself :O

Done updating, xoxo

No comments: