Watched 'Fireproof' during service. It was really awesome! Really needed a good ___, and I had. God's really amazing! Love :D Prize presentation for January's 'Bible Reading Plan' at basement after that. Aloysius and Sui Ying won! Headed out for visitations after that!
852 down to Aloysius' place at Bishan.
Took 54 down to Jian Yi's place after that. Had dinner there :)
Supposed to help Mum get butter but NTUC was already closed. So, waited for Muen's car and then he sent me home :) Reached home at about 11, I think. Bathed and then studied for Chemistry test!
1st Feb, Sunday:
Went over to mum's colleague's place@Pasir Ris! Sisters didn't want to tag along, all busy studying/doing homework. Had lunch there, but only had a few mouth of the Laksa. No appetite to eat. Left there at about 3/4pm, and headed to some temple as parents wanted to go pray. Waited in the car for them. Dad drove us over to Great World City and ate a little over there. Walked around till about 5.30 and then drove all they way to Jurong East area and then down to Bukit Batok area. Was at about 6.40 when they dropped me at West Mall.
Walked around West Mall until Bing Hao was done and then Muen came to pick us up. Headed to his place first cause Davin and Xue Er would be late. Watched TV till I almost fell asleep lah! Luckily Xue Er messaged me, hahaha! After they arrived, continued watching TV and the recordings or church events. 06's Christmas Bash was the funniest! Ps. Daniel with the side parting and Sis WP and some others too hahaha! ^^
Played cards and watched TV for the rest of the evening until 10plus. There was food, but didn't eat a single thing. Appetite was weird yesterday. Lol!! Cleaned up a bit and then Muen drove them to Bukit Batok MRT and then sent me home. He drives really fast lah. Very scary, lol!! (Right, Sui Ying???) Reached home at about 11plus. Bathed, did QT, revised for Chemistry test and then slept at 1plus.
2 Feb, Monday:
Chemistry:
THH went through worksheet4 and then had the test on the 2nd period. I think it was easy :X
A Maths:
LYH was in class today. TLS started teaching Linear Law today! Done with dear Logarithms :D
(Homework: Ex 81. Q1,2)
E Maths:
Completed Chemistry worksheet4, then handed up to THH.
Geography:
Sat with Bernice&co. today! Didn't fall asleep :D Had fun disturbing JZ and her drink and answering her questions with crab (lobster octopus sea horse) answers! Hahaha!
Physics:
EC taught 'Light' today. His lessons are really boring until I was dozing off! Almost fell asleep, but just nice Mdm Lee walked pass. Ha! I think many of us were falling asleep too! It was like he's singing a lullaby!! Buay tahan.
SS Remedial:
Got back SS test and I scored only 5/13! Why? Because I didn't write the main point I was elaborating in each paragraph -_- Mdm Loo say I can at least get 9-10 marks if I DID write the main point! Ugh! Re-test some time this week, but luckily its on the same topic :D
Lunch at AMK's KFC together with Sheryl, Esther, Bernice, Sirbest, Spencer and Kenneth! Had lots of fun! Walked over to AMK Hub together with them and took 853 home from there :)
Serious lack of sleep today! Super hot-tempered today morning, but thanks to something and my lovely friends I felt better. And, thank God too- my source of strength, energy, wisdom and many more :D
3 TESTS TOMORROW AGAIN! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment