Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Screams



CL CT: 综合填空 and 阅读理解 (the number one) were both terribly done. I totally catch no balls. The passage had so many alien words! But at least 理解问答 was still understandable. Hopefully a pass at least!

Physics taken up by THH so had 2 periods of Chemistry today! Did practical and it was fun :D Mixing chemicals and observe their change in colour! Super cool :D Picture above is one of the nicest among all the colour changes. Ha!

Lunch@Market with the usuals.
A Math remedial from 230-330.
SS remedial from (roughly) 330-430. Finally finished topics covered for SS CT today! Tons of things to study, thanks to V-E-N-I-C-E! Both rise AND fall of Venice tested. Awesome.

Studied in the Library for about and hour or so, and then headed to Canteen, supposingly to study. But I ended up talking to Joel for about half-an-hour? Catch up and talked random things. Have not seen him for ages! Ha.

Headed home at about 630.

No comments: