Friday, February 06, 2009

Axezausteeeed

4 Feb, Wednesday
Happy birthday Julia! :D
Sang birthday song for Julia during SS cause LCL absent!

Highlight of the day: Blackout cause by Mr Tan Kai Sheng during E Math!
He accidentally stepped on the cable of the fan and it kind of exploded. There were sparks too! Ha. Everyone was kind of shocked at that moment too. Lol!! I think CBS is going to kill us if she found out what happened.

Chapel after Science remedial for V.Day discussions!

Timothy!
Clarice!
Jo'zzy, Ai Hui!
Sirbest, (part of) Kenneth, Stella
Shi Hui♥

5 Feb, Thursday
Highlight of the day: Me waving to Melvin (4N'08 grad) and causing a whole lot of laughter during E Math!
Was outside staff room area when Melvin walked downstairs. Waved for fun and he was like, "Eh! You remember me? I thought you hated me!" AH. -____- Lazy to elaborate more, sorry! Ha!

Computer Crime Vocabulary test- 18/20 :D

PE was so fun :D We went AMK Park to run! But I walked together with Sheryl, Melody and Mun Yee! Only ran after we left AMK Park, on the way back to school. Haha!

6 Feb, Friday
Happy birthday Sheryl Siow! :D

Morning assembly in the class room today because we had temperature taking exercise! Sang birthday song for Sheryl too!

Physics:
EC taught lenses again, practically teaching what he just taught on Tuesday!

SS:
Did the Mas Selamat newspaper review thing.

English:
Did vocabulary this week! 10 more new words :) Had so much fun doing the forming sentence part with Dorothy! :D From EL we can do until SS! HAHA. I love that pretty woman! (10 years and counting, right woman?? ^^)

Chinese:
Got back Chinese test paper. Only scored 15/50! Ah, kind of expected lah. Lol! Well, got to work harder!! 'O' level Cheena coming real soon!!! :(

Assembly:
Had Chairman&Vice-chairman Investiture, as well as NE Ambassadors'. Funniest part was during SL's talk on the NE stuff. Sec5s made a lot of noise cause there was a flying insect up at the gallery. Ha! SL was like, "The student up there seems to be disturbed by something." Lol! Everyone was looking up lah. So funnny. Plus, I had a really good view from there! HEHE :D

Lunch at AMK McDonalds with the Sheryl, Shi Hui, Dorothy and Clarice. Back to school with Clarice and Shi Hui for BS/PM! Sheryl and Dorothy went to Army Market.

BS/PM was great! Sis WP came down today to share about 'TIme Management'! I think very applicable :D Stella, Abigail, Spencer and Glenden joined us too! (PS: Hope you guys enjoyed and liked it!) Ended at about 3.30, and then we had V.Day discussions again.

Stayed in school until 6+! Prepared P&W's message there. Thank God I finally have time to sit down and really prepare! It was worth staying back also! ___ teacher!!
(Says, "I must not be obsessed with ___ teacher" SEVEN times!!!!)

I think I kept singing too! Everytime Don talks to me, I replied singing my P&W's songs. It was real fun! Sorry for the awful singing though, ROFL!

No comments: