Monday, February 16, 2009

Common tests + Flu

16 Feb, Monday
EL CT: Turned out quite bad. Tested on 'Gender Discrimination', topic taught last year. Spent too much time on Vocabulary and Comprehension, rushed through my summary!

Terrible flu today! Nose was irritating me so much. Took 2 Panadols within an hour, but didn't take effect until I reached home -_- But, its still very bad. Lol!

"那个唱歌但是听不到的" HAHA :D
And, Kenneth is the funniest person ever! I can laugh even before he speaks! LOL :D

15 Feb, Sunday
PLANETSHAKERS@CHURCH! Awesome awesome time! ♥
Charissa♥

Got their CD too! Beautiful Saviour Acoustic Series :D

14 Feb, Saturday
Church was awesome as usual :D Guest speaker this week, Ps Mark. Small group, P&W and dinner all at KAP's McDonalds! I didn't eat though. Walked to the bus stop together with Ryan! Ended up, it was actually quite a short walk. LOL! Missed one 852 and had to wait for a freaking 15 mins more!!
Gifts from dear Small one and Serene!

Earlier that morning, baked with Siow!

No comments: