Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear handsome! HAHA

From my place, once again...


A Math CT: Turned out pretty do-able, except for a few really careless mistakes which forces my full marks to fly away. Hopefully an A1 still!

Slept much earlier than usual, at 10plus. Was super tired, plus my eyes were swollen -_- So, didn't really practice much of A Math :/ Thank god I was still able to do it!

English after CT, and we (RK's class) had EL test. Ugh! But it was rather easy, so forget it. I was still hoping to watch the 'Mad About English' DVD she showed us yesterday. It was super funny! "Taylor-made cakes" Hahaha!

Chinese was rather boring. Went through the CT Paper. Scored 52/100 only, but still quite relieved that I passed! Not up to standard, obviously. Lol!

Assembly was boring. Had some cheena stuff as well as Table Tennis and Volleyball prize presentation thing.

Cheena remedial after that. Went together with Eng Kiat. Bernice skip remedial! Lol. anyway, there were only like 10 people who attended, including 4E people. Talked about 应用文 again! But it was really useful :) Had fun!

Supposed to have lunch with Mich-y! But didn't in the end. Went library with Clarence and Glenden, planning to study. But I went home in the end, after taking my Chemistry text from Sirbest's locker.

Shuang, don't seduce my handsome!!!!!! HAHAHA

No comments: