Friday, February 13, 2009

Me?

12 Feb, Thursday
Happy birthday Xinlin!


Today is the B-I-G day! Everything went on pretty well, I guess? Really hope those rulers would not just be a typical ruler but one that is able to bring to the people God's love :D

All praises be to God! I really thank Him for providing me so so so much during the 1week spent doing the rulers. I was able to cope with my school work quite well, even with the February BRP as well as MasterLife! I'm sure the rest of us experienced that as well! THough we may be tired, but its worthwhile doing God's work!

Bad thing is, I LOST MY DEAR A MATH TEXTBOOK! Left it in the canteen and forgot to take it when I left. Now I know there are such dishonest people in school. Thanks alot. Mdm Lee was really nice, she offered to get me a new textbook immediately after I asked if she did see my book. A freaking high price of $26.85, in exchange for an A1! Ah well, I still miss my book! Afterall, we spent 2 years and 1 month plus together :(

Worst thing that happened is that Stella fell during PE yesterday! The wound was horribly scary! I totally freaked out upon seeing it. Shall not elaborate about how it looked like. Anyway, she was admitted into Alexandra Hospital. Had 8 stiches (according to Spencer) and was discharged after that. Dear girl, please take care!! Love you!

Photos during E Math:


13 Feb, FRIDAY
First to third period without lights and fans = torture! Plus, we had fire drill during the second period! Ah, it was terribly hot after the fire drill. The moment the lights and fans came one was awesome! Hahaha!

Assembly programme was boring, but I managed to not doze off! Davis was entertaining me, actually more of disturbing. Lol! And, I borrowed Xuzihao's watch! So nice :D

Did work in school with Sheryl after assembly. Talked abit, and I did some Cheena homework. (Babe, don't think too much alright!) She left at about 2.20, while I waited for JY to arrive in school. Headed over to Chapel after that. Sis WP and XWL arrived at the same time too. So, we had 'Guitar Workshop' this week! Lolololol. Having tuition next week!

Studied in school after the Chapel stuff. Couldn't concentrate at all. Thanks to ___. (Not the teacher, fyi -_-) Lol!
I feel really bad. Is it me, or is it....? I don't want these things to happen. I seriously don't understand hbeings. Sorry, for everthing I've caused.


Lastly, thanks for all the Valentines gifts! I really really appreciate them, every single one of them (although I don't exactly like chocolates). Thanks, much love♥

No comments: