Sunday, February 08, 2009

Purple People

7 Feb, Saturday
Church was as usual, awesome! Really love the company (:
Photos will be up once I get them from Yvonne.
(Edited by Yvonnetan!!!!)
Dearest girls, Yvonne & Small Ali♥


Ps Daniel preached this week. Message was real good, very applicable too! Cell group after that, did the usual things and had January's Bible Reading Plan (BRP) test! Sure to fail it because I didn't have enough time to study for it. Started on MasterLife this week too. Really hope that the next 12 weeks will be awesome! P&W next, am the song leader this week :)

Dinner at Beauty World hawker. Didn't eat though, only had Milo. Wasn't feeling very well then, but was okay afterwards. SG left earlier, but I stayed for a little longer with the rest of the cell. In the end, JY, Charmaine and Jie Min stayed too. Lol. Talked and look at them eat until about 8, and then we all left the place.

Left together with Cha and a few other guys cause we're all walking in the same direction. Missed 852 when crossing the overhead bridge at Beauty World!!!!! So decided to walk back to Church together. Catch up abit with Cha, finally, like after 2 weeks or so! Meet up last week was cancelled due to packed schedules. Hopefully we can make it this week :D Left Church at about 830?? Took 852 back together with JY.

8 Feb, Sunday
Happy birthday sister(z)!

Happy studying in RGS and don't ask me cheem Math questions, very demoralising you know!

Super stressed this morningz because I realised, all of a sudden, that I've t-o-n-s of work to do! But I thank God for answering prayers and give me His peace and assurance :D

No comments: