
School's fine (:
Was thinking of having self-declared holiday yesterday/today, but didn't in the end! At first it was for the sake of SS CT papers, but in the end... I don't know. LOL.
I still have not got over the fact that I scored a freaking 28/40 for my A Math :( Although, considering the fact that I didn't study much... ah, nevermind! Conclusion is, don't fall sick during exam period. Flu made me rest early!
Lunch at market with Baby, Ying Hui, Timothy and Roy. Did work in school afterwards, but w/o Tim&Roy and with Clarence. Mr Teo was talking to us most of the time. Super funny conversations. Ha!
Today's WS was super funny. Had Frisbee demo by friends and teachers! And then later was open to the floor to join in. Davis was super funny, kept disturbing the people. Lol!! ROFL.
Lunch at market together with Shi Hui, Mun Yee and Roy. Stuck at market because of the heavy rain. The Indian worker freaking climbed up the market's roof to clear the dead leaves which are causing the leakages despite the thunder and lightning (and rain). Was at market till about 3.30 or so when we received news that PE was cancelled! So waited for the rain to subside even more before heading back to school.
Did EL Assignment 3 in the school library together with Mun Yee after that. Managed to complete all except Summary question and answer.
Talked to Shi Hui and Dorothy in the canteen after that, then left school together!

No comments:
Post a Comment