Headed up for service after that :) Had sharing of testimony regarding 'O' level results! God's really amazing, and it really encourages me a lot! Sister Wan Ping preached today, on the verse:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13
God really spoke to me! About doing the impossibilities, and also about something else personal. Ha! I'll trust everything into God's hands and allow him to take charge :) Cell group and P&W after that.
Chicken Rice for dinner@opp Beauty World! Was talking to Ming Na about PHS! (Fyi, she taught there for around 3 months in '07 I think.) And, I got to know her favourite teacher! Its Tan Lip Seng John!! Haha! Teacher's she thinks quite scary were mainly female- Ms Tang, Ms Kee and both Ms Lim! Hope I didn't miss out any! Ha! Super funny :) Left the place at about 8.30 and took 852 back together with Jian Yi and Aloysius!
15 Jan, Thursday:
Sister's (chinese) birthday!
My dear phone is the morst irritating thing ever. It keeps dying on me!
Sending it for repair = Everything gone! I don't want that.

No comments:
Post a Comment