Yesterday:
School was fine :) Ms Kumari showed us videos about Whaling and Sharkfin Soup! Its so cruel, I don't dare to eat Sharkfins anymore. LOL!
CNY celebrations were okay! Sec5s were like so enthusiastic! Hahaha! Poor Jian Yi ran down from the gallery 3 times I think, but only got to answer the question once! He even got it wrong!! He actually said 蜗牛 is a type of Cow! -_- Oh, and 5A won $30 FairPrice vouchers for the Hamper Making Contest! HAHA.
After celebrations, left for home to change and then head back to Market. Met up with Shi Hui and Sheryl there. Had dessert and then trained down to Orchard!
Went Wisma's The Face Shop first, to get facial masks! HAHA! Then walked over to Taka, then over to FEP! Yvonne joined us at about 4pm. Am supposed to accompany her (secret)!
We met Serene Robber and Ms Chua&'gang' there too! What a coincidence!! :D
Shi Hui and Sheryl left first, but I forgot what time already. So me and Yvonne carried on shopping till about 8+? Then had dinner at KFC and left for home. Wanted to take 162 back, but took 54 in the end. 162 took ages to come!
Thank you vm Shi Hweee and Sheryl! Love you dears :)
24 Jan, Saturday:
Met Sirbest and Spencer at opposite PHS bus stop@12.30! Was a little late because I forgot to take my ez-link card out! I left it in my short's pocket last night, so it ended up in the washing machine! I think its like the 4th time this happened! So, my card is very clean because it takes regular baths! LOL
After alighting 852, went over to Beauty World's McDonalds to grab something small to eat since they've not eaten. Walked over to Church after that :) Didn't join the cell for Ice-breakers cause they didn't really felt like, so sat in the Cafe!
Headed up for service at 2.15, after all the prayers and stuff ended. Sermon today was really awesome! Am now excited about CNY because I realised there's much more I can do pther than watching TV and stoning at people's houses! Hahaha.
Cell group after that. Had games this week! Quite a confusing one, but still enjoyed! Hope everyone did too :) Had P&W and then we left for dinner. This week, our small group ate alone. Still had fun though! They were all fascinated by the slow motion and fast forwarded videos! Hahaha!
Went back to Church after that.. to use the toilet :/ HAHA! Headed home after that, didn't join Lua&co at Vivo.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment