Chemistry:Have to sit according to register number from now onwards in the lab!! I don't like, cause I'm right at the back. Went through the previous test that we had, I scored 4.5/15 if I didn't remember wrongly. THH started teaching mols too!
A Maths:
TLS continued teaching logarithms! Starting to get a little confusing, at least for me. And, he's still as naggy as before. Ha!
E Maths:
2 free periods! Might be my last 2 free periods alr :( Was in 406A during the first period, and roaming around during the second. A few of us took the opportunity to go find TCW to ask for results! But he don't want to say! Only hint we got (for our class): 100% passes and 7 distinctions. Many people's mood started to change from the very excited mood to the super depressed mood. Lol!! I wasn't affect, so I felt like the happiest person among them!
Geography:
Boring, but still did our work! We've been doing the same worksheet/activity for the past 1 week already!!
Physics:
Did practical today! Supposed to time the pendulum make 20 oscillations at different lenghts. Was okay, but I was extremely slow. Only managed to get 2 readings out of the min. of 5. Oh, and we've to sit according to register number in the lab too! But this time, I'm seated right in front! EC was still as cold as before! Ha.
(School dismissed...)
Headed to the hall for the collection of 'O' level results. There was a whole lot of talking before we finally got our results back! I was hoping for an A2 at least, but I got a B3! Am disappointed, but still, I really thank God for bringing me through this entire exam and also for the chance to take 'O' Math! Still considering whether to re-take or not! Mrs Pow don't encourage us to re-take unless we got a B4 and below. So... still thinking!
I knew God's in control because He's already there.
I knew He was with me all the while.
Thankful :)

No comments:
Post a Comment