School was fine! Had some career thing during CF all the way till 2.50! Other EL classes didn't have remedial anymore, but RK's class had -_- So, went to the computer lab to complete a piece of work and then left.
Headed to Market with Julia and Mun Yee after remedial to have quick lunch. Shared Carrot Cake with Julia, but still finished slower than Mun Yee! We're too fast :)
Headed quickly back to school for PE lessons! Ran the same route as last week, but this time had to go for 2 rounds! I only ran 1 round though, was feeling very uncomfortable cause of the food I just eaten. Brisk-walked together with Mun Yee during our 2nd round. Ha! And I saw C.Low on the bus when I walked pass the CG bus stop! So weird!
Back to school after that and then had V.Day discussion! Change of plans, but will still do something :) Dad came to pick me up at around 6.10. Went home, bathed and then rushed out. Picked aunty and cousin at grandparent's place and headed to Goodwood Park for dinner. Had grandmother's birthday dinner! Overall was okay, but weird thing is that they didn't order sharkfin soup today :D
30 Jan, Friday:
Physics:
EC ABSENT! Best thing is that there's NO TEST + ____ TEACHER RELIEFED :D HAHAHAHA
Social Studies:
Had test, T.E.O came out! Not too sure if I can secure a 9/13 though. But nevermind! Was super happy because 1 tests down (supposingly 2)! :)
English:
Computer Crime Vocab Test!! Last minute changed the format, wasted my strength bringing my dictionary leh! Hahaha. Was still okay, at least I knew what to write :) The draft really helped, though its troublesome!
Chinese:
SSM went through the 课文! Nothing much.
Assembly:
Briefing on Character Development and CIP! 2nd period went back to class to do CIP Action Plan and then was dismissed!
Chinese Remedial:
So few people went today! But I leart something :) CPL really very good! She went through 应用文 today!
Lunch at Market together with Shi Hui and Sheryl. A few others were there too. PM after lunch, XWL came this week! After PM, went to the Library. Talk+teach A Math+waste time, then went home :)

No comments:
Post a Comment