Wednesday, January 07, 2009

3 days of Week 1

School is extremely tiring! I cannot imagine next week, when all the remedials start :( Sec5 = Study, study and more studying!

Physics:
I cannot understand Mr Choo at all! Sometimes, he explains things that are not important!! Have to bring textbook for every lesson- HEAVY!

Chemistry:
Had Class Test1 yesterday. I didn't know how to do, though it was just writing formulas and equations. Underestimated the paper! Needs textbook too- HEAVIER!

SS:
First lesson today. Did Inference questions today on Sri Lanka. Starting on 'Venice' tomorrow!

Geography:
JZ teaching 'Natural Vegetation'. I don't really understand too. Accomplishment because I actually brought my textbook and did not fall asleep!!

E Maths:
Favourite because I've free period until Maths 'O' level results are out! Until now, I still don't know is it the 12th or the 15th. But, doesn't matter.

A Maths:
TLS's kind of good, but I feel that he's very long winded!! Started lesson proper only today, which is the 3rd lesson of the week! On Monday, he was busy cutting people's hair. Tuesday he was talking almost the entire lesson except when we were asked to do a survey/target setting. Started on 'Logarithms' today!

English:
In Ms Kumari's class again. Awesome! Did target setting today. Calculated that my aim's around 72%? Sirbest, Spencer and i dont know who is aiming for 80+%!!

Chinese:
In Mr Sim's class again, but I want to join Ms Choi's class!! I hope my Chinese still has hope!

No comments: