Friday, January 16, 2009

First PM of '09!

Physics:
Got back our Scalar and Vectors test papers back. Only scored 6.5/10! Forgot to bring my theory workbook today too! No wonder my bag didn't have a single book when I went to school :Z EC taught 'Electromagnetic Spectrum' today too. I got no idea what he talking abt, how?!

SS:
Venice once again! Ugh, another Doge's name and deeds to remember! Doge Pietro II Orseolo, Doge Enrico Dandolo and Doge Pietro Ziani!

English:
Ms Kumari absent today! Mr Patrick (something) came to relieve. Did Chemistry homework since the work give was optional. Ha! Completed it so I don't have to carry the heavy Chemistry textbook home!

Chinese:
Forgot to bring my textbook today! I've mention above, my bag was empty in the morning. I seriously got no idea why I didn't put the book in my bag -_- Eng Kiat, Davis and Braden was so &@%^# throughout lesson today, ugh! Esp Eng Kiat, anyhow ttm!!

Assembly:
Principal's address today on 'WOW Effect'. He showed us pictures and we all went "WOW" each time. Ha! Super funny. He mentioned about results, AGAIN. Why they keep talking about our school's academic performance and stuff. -_-

Chinese Remedial:
Remedial together with part of CPL's class. Only did 理解问答, didn't learn much also.


Had PM after that at Chapel. Clarice and me waited for Jian Yi for super long! Went Canteen after that, waited for Clarence after his POA. Jian Yi and Clarence went to buy lunch back, thank you vm :) Did homework and stuff there, then chatted all the way till about 6.20. Left school together with Darren, Spanks and Sirbest. Walked home today! (NOT emo walk okay!) Took 30 mins!

No comments: