Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Log a x plus log a y, equals log a x times y"

Yesterday:
Tried fast motion videos during E Math lesson, instead of slow motion ones. Not that nice! A Math remedial immediately after school, only finished Ex. 2.7 and slacked all the way. TLS released us early this time :D

Had lunch at market and then headed back to school to study! Was a total waste of time because I couldn't concentrate at all. EC was in the classroom too, and he kept talking and doing magic tricks -_- Cool, but wasted my entire afternoon! Lol! After that we started talking about Twilight! No idea why too. Then we talked about our plans for Valentines too! Sounds so exciting :D
(Homework: 练习2&3, Geog Ex 3.2&3.3, Mole Calculation Worksheet 3- Concentration of Solutions)

Today- 21 Jan, Wednesday:

Chapel:
Continued from last week's 10 Commandments. 5th to 10th Commandments today!

SS:
Venice again! Only bad thing is that class test is on Iraq-Kuwait Conflict, on the 29th of Jan some more!

Chinese:
SSM went through our Chinese 练习, that's all. Was helping Jo'zzy solve Logarithms questions towards the end. Lol!

E Math:
Was looking at 2008's Harvest! Bernice borrowed it from her junior! Super funny :D

A Math:
TLS showed us some songs on A Math! The Indices and the Logarithms on is in the tune of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and the Quadratic Equation one is in the tune of 'London Bridge'! Super funny, even people walking past laughed. He continued teaching Logarithms after that. Coming to an end already!

English:
Got back our marked comprehension today! Scored 5/9, highest was Spencer of 6 points. Ha! Went through the answers and lesson ended.

Geography:
JZ went through Geog workbook Ex 3.2, copied a few answers that I didn't manage to do.
(Homework: Ex 3.4 and 3.5)

Lunch:
Went Market together with Melody, Bernice, Braden, Sirbest and Kenneth! They all ate dessert while I ate nothing.

Chemistry Remedial:
Prudence take our class today! We did practicals! Test for gases. Individual work, but I think me and Sheryl somehow ended up doing together. Helped each other and stuff.

Went home after remedial :) Didn't walk cause the Sun was too hot!!
And I'm really sorry Meng Chao! I forgot that you were staying in school!

No comments: