Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Sharkfins!!

WS:
Handed in my 作文 on '新加坡人身在福中不知福' with Gary. (I managed to complete yesterday afternoon :D) Then, went over to AVA/Seminar room for white space! Was shown 2008 5N's 'O' level results, again. Nothing much!

A Maths:
TLS went through Ex 2.6 Q9b for almost the whole lesson! Not exactly sure how long, because he came late today. Ha! I think he can teach! I want my A1, since my E Math's already B3!

SS:
Venice again! Copied notes from her PPT slides and that's all. Yesterday's lesson was hilarious! Mdm Loo showed us her photos she took when she went Venice last time! We were more interested at looking at her rather than the place. Hahaha! But, she covered her husband's picture on purpose! So funny :)

English:
Took back our Speeches! Only got 18/30. Needs improvement! Target is at least 20 :)

E Math/Self-study:
2 free periods today! Did our Speech's corrections because we're having free period anyway. Supposed to do during EL remedial later in the afternoon. So fun having free periods!

CF:
Went hall for consortium caning, then went back to homeroom for CF. Didn't do much cause not much time left anyway. EC forever got cold things to talk about one leh! Funny -_-

EL Remedial:
Handed up the Speech correction and then allowed to leave already! Because we did earlier on :) Rest of the class had to finish their corrections first.

Lunch:
Waited for Julia. Waited for M. Ho in HSW's class too. Clarice, Shi Hui and Ai Zhen didn't have remedial cause CCP absent! Dorothy went for some CCA leaders thing and Sheryl didn't eat with us. So, the rest of us left our bags with the security guard and bused down to KFC for lunch. I now know that Mun Yee's against eating Shark Fins! Conversation over lunch was so funny! Julia's mushroom from the Shrooms burger dropped into her pocket too! Headed back to school immediately after we finished, at around 3.40? Lunch with those dears, ♥!

PE:
All 4 classes (4H, 4I, 5A and 5C) were split into 5 groups according to our NAPFA um.. grade? Luckily I'm still with M. Ho, Dorothy, Clarice and also Mun Yee. Ha! Ran 1 round around AJC today! Luckily its not 2 rounds, if not I sure die halfway. Lol! But supposedly its 2 rounds!


After PE, was talking to Mr Yeo, together with M. Ho, Shi Hui and Clarice! I think we talked for quite some time! Catching up, and some random topics. Hahaha! Headed home after that, alighted 1 stop earlier again! I love walking home alone :D

No comments: