WS:
EC was talking once again. Naggy ttm!
A Maths:
Continued on Logarithms! Until now, still quite easy! Hahaha :D I still think TLS's v funny, esp when he talks.
(Homework: Ex 2.4 Q4, 5&6)
SS:
Venice, Venice and more Venice!
English:
Went through the Speech notes assignment! Projector wasn't working so.. i don't know. -_-
E Math:
2 free periods! Took the time to go Popular as well as to sleep! M.Ho too! Shall treasure all my free periods to rest. Lol! Guys were mostly talking among themselves, girls were mostly doing work/reading storybooks.
CF:
EC showed us a couple of videos! Like America's Got Talent, LTTE suicide bombing, monkey fainting etc. Filled in the usual CF file stuff, and then school was dismissed.
PE:
Brought forward from 3.45 to 2.00, so went to change after we left class. Took height and weight and then left.
Headed to United SQ@Novena for Pizza Hut with Shi Hui, Julia, Sirbest and Spencer. Had a super fun time :D We spent so much time looking at the Rabbits! Lol! And I asked a very dumb question: Rabbits eat Carrot? Ha! Toysrus was the best. HAHA! I looked into a random aisle with a few (sec. school) guys. Then the guys were like...
Guy1: Eh! Got girl look at you sia!Very funny lah! I wasn't even looking at them! In fact, I don't even look into their faces. -_- Headed home at about 6.30? Took 851 together with Julia and reached home at about 7.20!
Guy2: Of course lah. I handsome leh!
NYP Open House tomorrow!
Probably meeting Xue'er there too :D

No comments:
Post a Comment