Church as usual :D Only reached at about 1.50, so headed up for service myself.
Sermon was really awesome! :D Cell group after service, had sermon discussion and went through the Bible reading plan thing. Ha! P&W after that, and then dinner time! Had catering this week, after i-can't-remember how many weeks.
After dinner, we did cafe. Cleaned tables, arranged tables & chairs and laid table cloths together with a few others. Others were in the kitchen preparing food for tomorrow (today). Finished at about 10plus, rested and talked for awhile inside cafe. Ps. started to laugh at me again, this time its about the bump on my forehead. He started talking about what 铁头 and stuff. Nonsense lah! Hahaha. Headed home at around 10.30, reached home at around 11.15!
E Maths results tomorrow! :)/:(
With all I'm holding inside
With all my hopes and desires
And all the dreams that I've dreamt
With all I'm hoping to be
With all that the world will bring
And all that fails to compare
You say You want all of me
I wouldn't have it any other way
I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
Whoa
I wanna know
I wanna know You today
And You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take You away
No-one could ever take You away

No comments:
Post a Comment